staff appreciation Archive
The nominations are in, and we have a winner! In March we asked you to nominate your office administrator for an Ultimate Day of Beauty Package at the Ritz Carlton, Tysons Corner in celebration of Administrative Professional Week (April 23rd-28th). We are also awarding two runners up with the Invigorate the Spirit Package at the Ritz Carlton, Tysons Corner! In order to be eligible we asked you to answer why he/she deserves the spa package, and what’s one thing he/she does to make the office a better work place.
1st Place is Rosi
Ultimate Day of Beauty at the Ritz Carlton: 300 minutes of relaxing spa time; this includes a 50-minute therapeutic massage, European facial, gourmet spa luncheon, deluxe manicure with paraffin, and deluxe pedicure with paraffin.
Runners Up: Paige & Brenda
Invigorate the Spirit at the Ritz Carlton: The ideal precursor to an upcoming weekend: 180 minutes of soothing spa time. This includes a 50-minute therapeutic massage, petite facial, spa manicure and spa pedicure.
We would like extend a huge thank you to everyone who participated in nominating their office administrators and an even larger thank you to every office administrator for everything that you do for us every day!
Between all of the wedding catering and corporate events, sometimes it’s difficult to show our colleagues, coworkers and employees just how much we value them. (A LOT, by the way!) So for this week’s blog post, we’re taking a break from talking about delicious meals to brainstorm some ideas for celebrating Staff Appreciation Week (April 23rd – 28th).
- Dinner on Us! Give staff one night they don’t have to worry about dinner. A small restaurant gift card goes a long way in relieving one of life’s most exasperating questions.
- The Quickest Way to the Heart is Through the Stomach! Take coworkers or staff to lunch for a birthday, a special occasion or for no reason at all. Even better, use Staff Appreciation Week as an excuse to treat your employees to some corporate catering at the office – we know just the caterer =)
- Sweet Gestures. A surprise snack break always gets a smile and brings the office together. Offerings such as bagels, doughnuts, cookies or cupcakes are guaranteed hits. When all else fails, just bring chocolate. Chocolate anything.
- A Cup of Joe. Provide your staff and coworkers a $5 Starbucks gift certificate–a quick way to recognize them and keep everyone energized!
- Par-tay! Throw a pizza party, ice cream social, or happy hour. Give employees a chance to socialize with each other and have a good time!
Keep in mind you don’t have to wait for Staff Appreciation Week to show your staff some love. Employee appreciation is never out-of-place and in fact, a scarce commodity – so be the exception!
For the record, Saint Germain Catering has the best staff in the world! Check out our team in action below!