Saint Germain Catering Offers Tips on How to Reduce Catering Costs
Need to come up with fresh, creative menus for your next office meeting or event? Need something nicer than pizza but still working on a limited budget? Saint Germain Catering offers attractive catered meals for business customers that need to work within a limited budget. Menus such coffee and pastries for a breakfast meeting; gourmet sandwiches, sales, desserts for a working lunch; and hot and cold appetizers for an early evening reception or happy hour.
Food accounts for just a slice of the total cost of an event. Other cost components include venue rental, set-up and decoration; food presentation; food and beverage service; and clean up after the event. You may need to handle these details yourself, make assignments to your employees.
A perfectly catered meal makes a simple meal an event. The food should inspire people, lift spirits in the office, and get people excited and talking about it. When you want to make a good impression on your customers, Saint Germain Catering can save the day.
How do businesses and companies affordcatering in tough economic times? One word….Flexibility.
Businesses are working with smaller budgets than they have been in the past. The flexibility that Saint Germain’s offers our clients by working with them during these times, will keepthem coming back. We can customize a menu that will fit within your budget.
Here are a few ideasthat people are requesting:
- Having the main part of the meal catered, while the employees/guest bring desserts to share
- Having employees set up the event, decorations, tables, chairs, table cloths and place settings. The caterer brings the food and displays it, and then employees help with serving.
- Ordering less food or cutting portions during office functions.
- Ordering less expensive food, not as much seafood and higher priced items
- Scheduling office meetings later in the morning/late afternoon and provide a variety of snack items