Bridesmaids’ shoes? Check.
Food? …Oh no!
It happens. Maybe you completely forgot about the food aspect midst all the other details. After all, weddings have a lot to them! Or, maybe you had a plan for the food and it completely fell apart; that is, a caterer you had planned on can no longer help out, or the food you were planning on doing has become so complicated it would take a massive (and expensive) team to get it done. Now, the wedding is weeks, maybe days, away, and you’re panicking. Relax! Saint Germain Catering can help!
Whether you had a caterer who no longer can help, or you had planned to do the food yourself and now realize how overwhelming this can be, or simply forgot about food for the wedding reception, we can make it happen! Before calling, sit down and answer the following questions, which will help us better cater for your wedding reception:
- When is the wedding reception? Date, time, and location.
- How many people are coming? Estimate as closely as you can if your RSVPs are not exact. The better the estimate, the better we can help you.
- What sort of audience is this? Are most of your invites to adults and your wedding more adults-only, or is this a family-friendly event? (This can influence your choice of menu and drinks.)
- What sort of menu are you looking for? Are you in need of multi-course meals, or looking for hors d’oeuvres? Do you want a buffet-style or meals brought out to seated guests? You’ll also want to figure out if you’d like to have snacks or beverages available for your guests while waiting for the bride and groom to arrive after the ceremony.
- Do any guests have allergies? Although you probably don’t know every health detail of all of your guests, if anyone in the bridal party has a serious food allergy (particularly the bride or groom), this might be something to plan around.
- Do you need a cake? If you haven’t ordered a cake yet, let us know, we can help with that too! Think about what kind of cake you’d like.
- What is your budget? How much per plate have you budgeted?
Having parts of your wedding plan fail can cause a lot of extra stress, but don’t let an emergency for the wedding reception food ruin your big day, or your daughter’s big day! Saint Germain Catering will be happy to help make the wedding day a delicious success!